Wednesday, August 7, 2013

guess who's back ... back again ...

oh my goodness. blogger? what's that? how do i log in? do i even remember what to do once i am there?

basically you get the idea. it's been ages since i've visited my little corner of the interwebz. i'm not sure what happened, i'm not sure really how i fell off the wagon. i do know that i miss it.

i think part of me felt like i was growing out of my blog. "baby loves" i feel like with a title like that most would consider it a "mommy blog" and for the most part it was. i really only talked about the boys, our family adventures with boys but with the title "baby loves" i felt like that was all i could really talk about. i love my baby loves blog & it will be around forever. it holds so many amazing memories. i just figured it was easier to start new than re-do the old.

now don't get me wrong, obviously those boys of mine are my whole world & i am sure they will still be around this new place of mine plenty, but i don't want to be limited. along with my boys, i have lots of passions & lots to say & i want to be able to share it all.

regarding the boys, unless we were out having some grand adventure, i feel like i didnt have much to say. obviously most people know the daily happenings of a sahm. its not always glamorous. there just wasnt something to say everyday. both kids are going to be in school, it just changes as they grow. when they're not babies anymore & you don't have dedicated monthly posts, the milestones slow way down, you get what i am saying.

so here i am. opening this new space of my own. to talk about whatever my little heart desires. the kids, our adventures, what's on my mind, the awesome meal i just had or maybe even the last episode of RHoOC.

let the new adventure begin ...





2 comments:

  1. Glad to see this!! Looking forward to hearing all about what is happening with you! :)

    ReplyDelete